VTLO develops internal communication strategies and programs that directly address companies’ business needs.
Projects for our clients include:
- Building and refreshing online communities and collaboration sites
- Conducting research, including focus groups, in-depth interviews, surveys and crowdsourcing
- Creating internal marketing campaigns to drive employee engagement in key initiatives
- Deploying employee brand ambassadors with training and tools
- Developing strategic communication plans and content, such as intranets, videos, PowerPoints, newsletters, executive letters, and more
- Facilitating ideation workshops and delivering action plans
- Introducing new leaders to the organization
- Managing change, including mergers, acquisitions, integrations, headquarters moves, relocations, open workspace adoption, systems rollouts
- Producing events such as town halls, senior leadership team meetings, and employee events
- Reimagining and restructuring Internal Communication organizations and functions
- Writing and designing workplace materials, including benefits and compensation booklets, employee handbooks, health and wellness collateral, policies and procedures, relocation kits, and style guides.